Vermont PBS Meetings
Vermont PBS maintains an open meetings policy to the public with regards to meetings of its Board of Directors, any committee of the Board, and the Vermont PBS Community Council. Vermont PBS is located at 10 E Allen St, 202, Winooski, VT 05404. For assistance or questions, please contact: Amy Turosak , Board & Executive Coordinator | 802-540-6891 | email@example.com
Board of Directors
Until further notice, all Board and committee meetings will be conducted via teleconference due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These meetings remain open to the public. For details on how to join, please contact Amy Turosak, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 540-6891 in advance.
- The Board of Directors will teleconference on June 2nd at 8:00 am.
- The Board held a closed teleconference to discuss proprietary contracts on May 19.
- The Board held a closed teleconference to discuss proprietary contracts on May 5.
- The Financial Oversight Committee will hold a closed teleconference to discuss proprietary contracts and personnel matters on May 29 at 10:00 am.
- The Executive Committee will teleconference Thursday, June 4 at 9:00 am.
- The Executive Search Committee will teleconference Thursday, June 4 at 11;00 am.
- The Governance Committee teleconferenced May 20.
- The Executive Committee teleconferenced May 21.
- The Strategic Planning Committee teleconferenced May 21.
- The Finance Committee teleconferenced on May 18.
- The Financial Oversight Committee teleconferenced on May 4.