Become a Media Mentor through Vermont PBS
Vermont PBS offers a Professional Development online workshop series for Early Educators and families of young children. Each 8 hour module focuses on creative, safe and healthy ways to use technology with children from Preschool to Grade 12. All workshops are recognized for 8 hours of Professional Development through Northern Lights at CCV.
Complete the adjacent form and select the course module appropriate for you!
- Online Workshop 1a: Becoming a Media Mentor (PreK Educator)
- Online Workshop 1b: Becoming a Media Mentor (PreK Family)
- Online Workshop 2: Tech Savvy (PreK-12)
- Online Workshop 3: Mister Chris and Friends: Hybrid Learning (PreK)
- NEW Online Workshop 4: Kids & Integrated Media with the Vermont Early Learning Standards (PreK)
- NEW Online Workshop 5: Kids & Playful Media STEM (PreK)
Vermont PBS is waiving the enrollment fee during the COVID-19 pandemic. Just one way we strive to help parents and teachers.
For more info contact: Heather Duhamel, Community Engagement & Education Consultant at 802-309-9951 | email@example.com