Heather D. recommends...
Teacher Planning Kits for New School Routines | End of Year
“I love this kit. This is the EASIEST way to find great learning resources by age and content area. If you enjoy this collection of resources, there are 3 other planning kits that come with recorded webinar tutorials and evergreen activities within a bundled curriculum.”
Highlights dozens of great resources and lessons you can use with your students—regardless of grade level—through the end of the school year. Find free professional learning opportunities and support for your students’ families.
Vermont PBS and Agency of Education recommend
- Book Bingo for Every Reader
- Kind Acts Bingo
- Learn Along Bingo for Ages 6-8: Growing as a Reader. Download and print.
- Beyond Screen Time: The Fundamentals of PBS Navigation (1 Hour)
- Playful Learning Collections for Home: Resources for Parents (1 Hour)
- Incorporating Vermont PBS Into Your Classroom: Search resources by series, age, or content.
For more info, contact: