Vermont PBS Passport is a new member benefit that provides you with extended access to an on-demand library of quality PBS programming. Featuring both PBS and select local programs, VTPBS Passport allows you to watch more episodes of your favorite shows, including full seasons of many current and past series, such as Masterpiece, Nova, The Great British Baking Show, and much more.
VTPBS Passport is accessible via desktop or laptop computer (using latest browser versions), PBS Video iOS and Android apps for smartphones and tablets; as well as "Over-the-top" devices such as Apple TV, Roku, smart TVs and more!
Don’t have a PBS Account? Create one now! It’s free.
Not activated yet? Read on...
VTPBS Passportis available to members who contribute an annual tax-deductible gift of $5 or more per month
as a Sustainer– or a one-time annual gift of $60 or more. Unfortunately, because of geographic restrictions, VTPBS Passport is not available in Canada.
Helpful "How-to" Links
- The Activation Process
- Accessing Passport on your iPad
- Browsing the Passport Video Library
- Troubleshooting: Activation/Access Problems
- Activating Passport on Apple TV
- Activating Passport on Roku
- Activating Passport on Amazon Fire TV
Need more help? Contact PBS Tech Support:
- Send them a message. For phone support, please contact them at 855-996-9385, M-F 10am-11pm EST.
- Visit the PBS FAQ page
Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community.
Vermontpbs.org proudly supported in part by...